Monday, 31 December 2018
Across the UK
*Dates available throughout 2018 at over 20 locations in the UK (PDF 216 KB)
Skydiving is a once in a lifetime experience and by joining Team Ambitious your jump will help to transform the lives of more children, young people and families affected by autism!
We work with the largest organiser of sponsored charity jumps in the UK so you can relax and enjoy the experience knowing that your challenge will be well managed.
What does a tandem skydive jump involve?
- Being harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jumping from at least 10,000 feet - just like the professionals
- Freefalling down to 5,000 feet – at speeds of up to 120 mph!
- Riding the parachute to the ground – you will be taught how to steer onto the drop zone
- Landing controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove that you have completed a 'two-mile high' Tandem Skydive!
- Ideal if you want to experience 120mph freefall without having to do a day’s training
Option 1 - qualify for a free jump!
Pay initial registration fee of £70. Fundraise a minimum of £395, £70 of which must be OFFLINE in order to recuperate your costs. For airfields based in Scotland and Northern Ireland the minimum sponsorship level for a tandem skydive is £450.
Pay initial registration fee of £70. Fundraise a minimum of £325.
As a #TeamAmbitious member, you'll receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips and ideas
- An exclusive Ambitious about Autism t-shirt to wear on the big day and to keep
- Regular communications and social network support with other skydivers
- Dedicated fundraising support and encouragement from a member of the events team